Working the Star Way
Responsibility and Stability, without Financial Burden – this is our formula for opportunity. It’s how our customers know that we will be there until the job is finished and finished well.
From building booms to market disruptions, over the last 50 years we’ve worked through it all. Our experience enables us to meet every customer expectation, and every budget demand. In addition, Star’s employee turnover is minimal. We have a trusted, experienced workforce that believes in working the Star way:
- Safety comes first.
- Do what you do best – then do it better.
- Keep equipment updated.
- Follow a regular equipment maintenance plan.
- Make calculated decisions and take your time.
- Do not get caught up in bidding wars.
- Be there for your people and they’ll be there for you.
- Plan, plan, plan.
- Follow the plan.
- Maintain an experienced work force.
- Never take a short cut.
- Maintain an honest, ethical approach to business – don’t play games.